Picture Day Information:
- Monday, August 17th: 8:00AM – 4:00PM
- Monday, August 24th: 12:00PM – 8:00PM
- Online Picture Code: EVTRKHHGB
- In an effort to simplify the submission of absence requests for students, Hudson Middle School will now utilize Skyward Family Access. While this is the preferred method for submitting absence requests for parents/guardians, the traditional methods of calling the attendance line and submitting a written note upon return to school will still be accepted as well. For instructions on how to report an absence through your Skyward Family Access please . Please remember there is a form in our office for pre-planned absences (i.e. vacations, mission trips, etc) that students are required to complete prior to the absence for the absence to be considered pre-excused. If you prefer to call the attendance line to report an absence the telephone number is 715-377-3822.
- Click here to view the 2020-2021 Hudson School District Calendar
After School Events & Community Education Classes