OPTIONAL LEARNING ACTIVITIES FOR SUMMER
Here are the links to the grade level menu of optional learning activities in which students can participate over the last two weeks of school and also throughout the summer.
Attention Current 5th Grade Students & Parents
Want to be a part of a Team? Sign up for 6th Grade Choir, Band & Orchestra!
Here is a talking about “Why Music?” .
Food Distribution for ALL Families in the District
If your family is need of additional resources, the Hudson Community Coronavirus Response
Please complete the Hudson School District Meal Survey ONLY if you did not sign up previously (). Also, please enter the total number of children 18 years of age and younger that will need meals. If you signed up previously and would like to be removed from the list, please contact Nutrition Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715.377.3717; press #1 to leave a message.
Enjoy these videos from HP Staff to our students and families!
正规365体育投注Hudson Prairie From Us To You
(From PTO to Staff)
—Our tribute to this year’s senior class!
Mr. Behnke’s Weekly Read Aloud
- Guest Reader – Nikki Olund – Little Red Riding Hood.mov
- Guest Reader – Ellie Yaeger – Polar Express.MOV
- Guest Reader – Izzy Hughes – Favorite Riddles.mov
- Guest Reader – Alicia Belany – From Head to Toe.MO
- – The Poor Gumdrop Dragon
HP Counselor Resources
- that have resources, articles, and helpful tools for families during this time at home.
- We know that these can be really challenging times financially, and we know that circumstances and living situations may change. If you or someone you know is homeless or living in a temporary situation (such as doubled up with another family, living in a hotel, shelter…) due to financial reasons, please contact Alissa Miller, School Social Worker, at email@example.com If your family meets the criteria, your student may be able to continue to attend Hudson regardless of where your temporary living situation is located. These links provide additional information and resources:,,